The western section consisting of two lanes in the southbound direction of the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) was closed to traffic starting May 28, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) said Friday.
In an advisory, the DPWH said the portion will be closed until June 9 to give way to the bored piling works for the Sucat-Alabang Extension.
The concessionaire will also be requested that the scheduled 15-day completion of civil works at the subject area be reduced between 10 to 12 days.
With the start of closure of southbound lanes on May 28 and the reduction between 10-12 days for the bored piling works, the previously scheduled opening of the area on June 16 will be reset to June 7 to 9.
The DPWH also ensured that public advisories will be immediately disseminated and alternative routes shall be identified and made available to motorists.
Let us know your thoughts!