Social Items

REMINDER: Due to our situation today with COVID-19 pandemic, some information written below may not apply or be updated. We recommend you check each information with the authorities for latest updates, possible restrictions and requirements needed when you visit a place. Please follow health and safety guidelines implemented in your origin and destination. Stay safe!

COVID-19 News Update
The Philippines' COVID-19 rose by 385 on Friday, April 3, bringing the total cases in the country to 3,018.

The Department of Heath (DOH) reported on Friday that 29 more patients died of the coronavirus – the biggest single-day increase in the coronavirus death toll in the country, so far – for a total of 136 fatalities.


The DOH also reported that another patient recovered from the virus, raising the total number of recoveries to 52.

WATCH: President Rodrigo Duterte's public address, April 3, 2020

To contain the spread of the virus, President Rodrigo Duterte placed Metro Manila and the whole of Luzon on lockdown until April 14 and April 12, respectively, but this could be lifted or extended depending on the assessment of the Inter-Agency Task Force on the coronavirus, in consultation with experts and various sectors.

Loading...

Duterte earlier signed the Republic Act No. 11469 or the Bayanihan To Heal As One Act which gave him 30 special powers to address the coronavirus pandemic.

The government also designated national quarantine centers to be used during the coronavirus outbreak which will be fully operational in about 10 days. Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles said at least two centers will be fully-functional by April 10 while another center will be ready by April 12.

As of Friday, the coronavirus has infected more than 1 million people, with over 50,000 deaths.


READ: The Benefits of Having a Quarantine

PH reached 3,000 COVID-19 cases and 136 death toll

COVID-19 News Update
The Philippines' COVID-19 rose by 385 on Friday, April 3, bringing the total cases in the country to 3,018.

The Department of Heath (DOH) reported on Friday that 29 more patients died of the coronavirus – the biggest single-day increase in the coronavirus death toll in the country, so far – for a total of 136 fatalities.


The DOH also reported that another patient recovered from the virus, raising the total number of recoveries to 52.

WATCH: President Rodrigo Duterte's public address, April 3, 2020

To contain the spread of the virus, President Rodrigo Duterte placed Metro Manila and the whole of Luzon on lockdown until April 14 and April 12, respectively, but this could be lifted or extended depending on the assessment of the Inter-Agency Task Force on the coronavirus, in consultation with experts and various sectors.

Loading...

Duterte earlier signed the Republic Act No. 11469 or the Bayanihan To Heal As One Act which gave him 30 special powers to address the coronavirus pandemic.

The government also designated national quarantine centers to be used during the coronavirus outbreak which will be fully operational in about 10 days. Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles said at least two centers will be fully-functional by April 10 while another center will be ready by April 12.

As of Friday, the coronavirus has infected more than 1 million people, with over 50,000 deaths.


READ: The Benefits of Having a Quarantine

No comments

Let us know your thoughts!