With the start of the new market schedule, the number of residents who want to market has grown.
But the lineup is good and social distancing is right.
The local government has set aside many chairs to be occupied by a few shoppers.
The flow of entering the market is under control by the LGU.
- Duterte places entire Luzon under ‘enhanced community quarantine’
- PH extends Luzon-wide quarantine to April 30
- San Miguel to Produce Food 24/7 for Public, Donate Food to Poor and Frontliners
- 200K manggagawa nakatanggap na ng ayuda ayon sa DOLE
- Volunteer frontliners ng MIDCC—negatibo lahat sa COVID-19
- Mayor Isko orders temporary closure of Ospital ng Sampaloc
Let us know your thoughts!