Travel on your birthday month FOR FREE with SkyJet Airlines!
As per post on SkyJet's official Facebook account:
Celebrate your birthday with us and create memories of a lifetime. Make this year your best year ever when you fly to any of our destinations on your special day FOR FREE! Check out our website for details! www. SkyJetAirlines.com
SEE MECHANICS BELOW TO QUALIFY:1) Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the promo on any date of their birth month.
2) Celebrants can avail the ONE-WAY FREE-OF-CHARGE exlusive of DPSC & ASF tickets provided with the following conditions:
a. Must be accompanied by one full paying companion (Roundtrip ONLY)
b. Celebrant and companion must be booked and ticketed as ROUNDTRIP
c. Must sign-up on SkyJet Dash registration form online at https://goo.gl/fmzSF4
3) Promo is not available ONLINE.
4) For bookings and reservations you may call 817 - 7000 or 863 - 1333 or 886 - 7185 loc. 14 or send us a private message thru our official Facebook page, @flyskyjetair from 8AM to 8PM
5) Payment can be made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash payment through our Aseana office, over - the - counter BDO bank deposit or thru payment centers (Cebuana Lhuillier and SM Tickets) nationwide
6) Celebrant’s Free-of-Charge ticket is valid on specified date only with NON TRANSFERABLE / NON REROUTABLE / NON ENDORSABLE / NON REBOOKABLE / NON REFUNDABLE / NON CONVERT TO CASH restrictions.
7) Booking and reservation must be at least 7 days prior to departure date (within birth month).
8) Birthday celebrant and the companion must be booked and paid on the same date.
9) Point of origin can be from Manila or from any of the SKYJET destinations.
10) Requirements for Celebrants: Celebrant must bring an original and valid issued picture I.D. with the birth date imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D’s are accepted, for proof as (SSS, NBI, Driver’s license, PAG IBIG, Passport). In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., He/she may bring his/her birth certificate suppported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
11) This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our fixed, special promo and discounts.
12) Gift Certificates will not be honored with this promo.
13) Promo runs until December 31, 2018.
PLAN YOUR TRIP NOW!For travel guides, tips, things to do tourist spots and attractions, visit the following links:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I would like to avail of the promo, does the point of origin have to be Manila?
- Point of origin can be from Manila, Basco or Busuanga. However, your return trip must be to the same point of origin. As a sample, you can fly from Basco to Manila with your return flight back to Basco.
2. My onwards flights falls on my birthday month but my return flight will fall on the next month. Can I still avail of the promo?
- Yes, as long as the onward flight falls on your birthday month, your return flight can be any month. However, please note that the rate could be different depending on your month of travel, so have a SkyJet Booking Agent assist you in coming up with a quote.
3. Is mixing of routes allowed? Let’s say I want to avail of the MNL to Boracay but I want my FREE return trip to be Basco to MNL. Both trips will be traveled within my birthday month?
- For this promo, no mixing of routes is allowed. You can avail of roundtrip to Basco rates with this promo and book a flight to Boracay with us as well, we have great rates year-round anyway!
4. My companion is my infant daughter and as such is qualified to avail of the Infant Fee rate, can I still avail of this promo?
- To avail of this promo, your companion must be a full paying passenger.
5. I would like to fly with my twin brother so we’re celebrating our birthday within the same month–the same day even! Can we each avail of the FREE flight?
- To avail of this promo, your companion must be a full paying passenger. You and your twin brother must each have a full paying companion. Why don’t you make it a trip for 4? The more the merrier.
6. I have an expired Passport and an unrenewed Driver’s License, can you consider this as proof of my birth date since at least it’s two IDs bearing my photo and birth date?
- We require a valid ID that is unexpired. You may instead present a birth certificate and a valid secondary ID with photo such as a school or company-issued ID.
7. Regarding the payment, I want to pay through Credit Card but my companion will pay for his share via Payment Center. Is this allowed?
- To avail of this promo, the payment for both the birthday celebrant’s and the companion’s flight must be settled together in one transaction.
8. We are a group of 4 who happen to celebrate our birthdays on the same month. Can we be each other’s companion and avail of one-way free flights each?
- To avail of this promo, each birthday celebrant must be accompanied by a full paying passenger. So, since there are 4 of you celebrating your birtdays, you must each find a companion who will pay full roundtrip fares. There’ll be 8 people traveling in total. Sound like a fun plan. Note however that seats sell fast and it’s best to check with a SkyJet Booking Agent about the availability of seats on your desired flight/s.
9. I would like to avail of this promo for my upcoming Basco trip for my birthday. My companion would only require a one-way flight from Manila to Basco, because she actually lives in Basco and will not require to return to Manila anymore. Can we still avail of the promo?
- To avail of this promo, you need a companion who will book a roundtrip ticket. We suggest inviting another friend to fly with you to Basco and make it a trip for 3.
10. I would like to celebrate my birthday in Coron together with my dearest lola as my companion. She is a senior citizen, will she still be able to avail of the Senior Citizen’s discount?
- What a lovely idea to take your grandmother along with you! For this promo, you and your grandmother are entitled to avail of our year-round special fares. Since the fare is already discounted, no Senior Citizen discount will be applied.
Who would fly with on your birth month?