Here is a guide on the six (6) easy steps in sending money to your loved ones through LBC.
LBC Express offers remittance services, but with limited reach within the Philippines and in a few countries where LBC is available. Below is a list of the remittance services they provide.
- Instant Peso Padala (IPP) – Send cash from one LBC branch to another; the receiver can claim the money immediately.
- IPP Online – The sender can send money through LBC’s website any time of the day, and the receiver can claim the funds at any LBC branch during their business hours.
- IPP International – Send money to another country via LBC’s partner centers.
- PesoPak Door to Door – Door-to-door delivery of the funds to the receiver.
- Remit to Account – Directly deposit the funds to the recipient’s bank account.
LBC remittance charge for their service based on the amount of money you are sending. See LBC Instant Peso Padala Rates
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
How to Send Money via LBC Instant Peso Padala
Step 1 – Prepare the amount that you want to send and visit any branch of LBC Express nearest to you. You may also send money through the courier company’s remittance partner. The least amount that you can send is P100.00.
Step 2 – Ask for a copy of the Remittance Form from the LBC staff. Fill in the form with your personal details (complete name, address, mobile number) and provide the personal details (complete name, address, mobile number) of the receiver of the money as well.
Step 3 – Submit the Remittance Form and your cash to the LBC customer service associate.
Step 4 – Prepare and pay for the money padala fees which will depend on the amount that you will be sending.
Step 5 – Get your receipt which bears the tracking number needed by the recipient of the money in claiming the amount that you sent.
Step 6 – Send the tracking number to the receiver of the amount. Tell him or her to bring a valid ID. The following IDs or identification documents are accepted:
- Philippine Passport
- Philippine Identification System ID (PhilSys ID) / Philippine Identification Card (Phil ID) /
- Philippine National ID
- Philippine Driver’s License
- Professional Regulatory Commission ID (PRC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- New Postal ID (PVC Card)
- GSIS e-Card
- SSS Card
- Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
- GOCC-issued ID
- Overseas Filipino Workers ID (OFW ID)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID (OWWA ID)
- Seaman’s Book and Seafarer’s Registration Certificate
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID (IBP ID for lawyers)
- Voter’s ID (PVC or paper-based card)
- Student ID
- Certification from the National Council for Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certificate/ID 4Ps or Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino ID, Solo Parent ID
- Employment ID
- Barangay Certification or Barangay ID
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- How to Ship Your Items via LBC Express
- LBC Express Rates: How to Calculate LBC Shipping Fee (Per Box, Kilo, Distance)
- List of LBC Branches in Metro Manila
- List of LBC Branches in Cavite
- List of LBC Branches in Laguna
- List of LBC Branches in Batangas
- List of LBC Branches in Rizal
- List of LBC Branches in Bulacan
- List of LBC Branches in Cebu
- List of LBC Branches in Davao
Acknowledgement: This article is sponsored by Usapang Hanapbuhay.
Bisitahin ang Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook Group para sa iba pang tips at mga diskarte sa pera!
Like Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook page for other updates!
how to send money through lbc door-to door lbc international remittance partners lbc money transfer to bank account lbc money padala lbc money transfer fee lbc money transfer international lbc send money from usa to philippines lbc claim money online