Traveling solo is fun. But traveling with jowa is more fun! Why? See the reasons below.
Here we list the 11 reasons why you should travel with your partner/wife/husband:
1. It's Cheaper.Share on boat rent, share on food, share on soap and toothpaste. There are many fixed costs that can be divided into two.
2. Quality Time.The RD is different, the home or office is far apart. Travel together all the time. Spend time for each other like you are the only persons in the world.
3. Less worry.When you travel alone, you always have that worry that you need to report to your girlfriend or boyfriend like she or he is your parent. Traveling together means you don't have to do that anymore. You don't use phone that much because you have each other.
4. Teamwork.Two heads are better than one. One can look for the cheapest flights or accommodation while the other can do good itinerary!
5. Companion.Pag may nakita kang sobrang amazing, di ka mahihiyang mapa "wow!" ng malakas. O may sisisihin ka pag naligaw kayo.
6. Libreng photographer.Wag na pagtalunan kung sino mas magaling kumuha. Ang mahalaga no need i-set ang timer at di na kakabahan na biglang may dumagit ng camera mo habang nagpipicture ka.
7. Getting to know each other.Madali ba uminit ang ulo nya pag may unawanted na pangyayari? O madiskarte ba sya sa maraming bagay? Dito mo malalaman yun.
8. Create unforgettable moments.Good (or bad) lifetime memories. Ayan talaga ang binabayaran sa pagtravel. Pag matanda na kayo, marami kayong babalikang at unli kwento sa mga anak at apo nyo.
9. No dull moments.Pwede kayo magusap ng seryosong magiging plans nyo for the future. Or magusap ng sobrang babaw katulad ng bakit ang mongo ang ulam pag Friday. The topic is endless.
10. Money matters.Malaking part ng travel ang budgeting. Makikilala mo kung disciplined ba sya magspend ng pera o kung may control issues ba.
11. The couple that travels together, stays together.Each travel is different. And the more you travel with your partner, the stronger the intimacy and bond is.
Are we missing something? Comment your thoughts below!
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
ROMANTIC ACTIVITIES TO DO FOR COUPLES
Here's a list of things you can enjoy as couples in Metro Manila and nearby places:
- Go on a date at a roofdeck restaurant/bar/cafe
- Watch sunset at Manila Bay
- Explore Arroceros Forest Park together
- Go on a food crawl in Binondo
- Have fun at Star City's amusement rides
- Mural and art installation hunting in BGC
- Visit the replica of Venice Grand Canal in Taguig
- Food trip at Taguig's floating restaurant
- Go on a walk tour around Pasig city's historical places
- Go on a water spa
- Take her to an Instagrammable cafe in Rizal
- Relax at Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa
- Go to a romantic art gallery in Antipolo
- Go on a kawa bath in Rizal or Tagaytay
- Find the best bulalo in Tagaytay together
- How about an overlooking Starbucks in Tagaytay?
- Go for a vacation at Pico de Loro Beach and Country Club
- Go visit the tourist spots in Baguio
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
BEST TRAVEL DESTINATIONS FOR COUPLES
Here are some of the best tourist destinations for lovers:
- TRAVEL INDONESIA: 6 Days & 5 Nights Itinerary Guide to Bali (Things to Do & Places to Visit)
- BORACAY COMPLETE DIY TRAVEL GUIDE: Things To Do, Budget and Itinerary (All You Need To Know Before Going To The Island)
- EL NIDO 4D3N ITINERARY GUIDE: Island Tours, Things To Do, Where To Eat And Where To Stay
- Top 20+ Best Glamping Sites & Resorts in the Philippines (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)
- 6 Romantic Destinations in the Philippines EXCEPT BORACAY
- BATANGAS: Casa Amara, a relaxing vacation house in San Juan
- ROAD TRIP: 5 summer destinations (MUST VISIT) near Metro Manila
- Top 20 Best Things to Do in The Philippines
- 20+ TAGAYTAY TOURIST SPOTS: Must-Visit Places & Things to do
- LAGUNA: 20+ Pansol Hot Spring Resorts in Calamba City (Public and Private)
- 5 places to NOT SKIP in Sorsogon (and things to do!)
- 5 IG-worthy accommodation you should book for your next Tagaytay Staycation
- RIZAL PROVINCE: Top 10 Best Things (YOU SHOULDN'T MISS) To Do in Antipolo
- TAGAYTAY STAYCATION: 5 Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal Lake and Volcano
- TRAVEL GOAL: Visit the 5 Bali-Inspired Resorts in the Philippines
- CALERUEGA CHURCH: Visiting Guide to Transfiguration Chapel and Retreat House (Activities + Wedding Rates)
- STILTS CALATAGAN: Floating Resort in Batangas (Day Tour and Room Rates)
- TRAVEL INSPIRATION: 10 Underrated Places In Europe Where Locals Don't Want Tourists To Spoil
couple travel together quotes couple travel quotes instagram short couple travel captions caption for long drive with love travel with husband quotes to more travels and adventures with you traveling and love and we will travel together and just be in love forever couple goals quotes couple goals pictures couple goals ideas romantic couple goals couple goals gif relationship goals in bed couple goals series couple goals black