You can now pay your SSS Loan with GCash. Here's how!
SSS members can now simply cash in using their GCash account and pay their SSS Loans without any hassles thanks to the SSS RPTL (Real-Time Processing of Loans).
As we all know, your SSS contributions allow you to take out salary loans and other types of loans, and if you fail to pay on your current loans, it will have an impact not only on your future loans, but also on your benefits after retirement, medical condition, or death.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
How to Pay my SSS Loan via GCash
Here are the 6 steps you can follow to pay your SSS Loan using your GCash account:
STEP 1: Go to your GCash app and tap “Pay Bills”.
If it doesn’t appear on your home page, go to “View all GCash Services” and look for it under the “Financial Services” section.
STEP 2: Under the Categories of Pay Bills, tap the “Government”.
STEP 3: Search for “SSS Loans – RTPL” under the search box, or you can just scroll until you find it.
STEP 4: Type in your SSS Loan details as follow:
- PRN: Your PRN or payment reference number for loan payment/amortization can be found under your My.SSS account under the “PRN – LOANS” feature.
- Account Number: This will be your LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER on your My.SSS account under the “PRN – LOANS” feature. Don’t be confused with your SSS Number.
- Payor Type: In most cases, this should be “Individual.”
- Country: Select the Country wherein you are; for example “Philippines”
- Amount: Type in the exact amount of payment, with the centavos. (ex. 2589.81)
- Email Address: Enter your email address to receive an e-reciept of your transaction after, this is optional.
Double check your inputted information then press “NEXT” to continue.
READ MORE: How to Get an SSS PRN Online
STEP 5: Before pressing “CONFIRM” and be sure your information is correct. It’s important to double-check all of your payment information, especially your PRN, as an incorrect PRN will invalidate any transactions, which GCash has no control over.
STEP 6: You’ve paid you’re SSS Loan via GCash!
After transacting, there is usually a text message sent by GCash to your registered number saying: “Your transaction to SSS Loans – RTPL amounting to (amount) with fee P0.00 has been processed and your payment will be posted in real time.”
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
How to Check is my Payment has been Credited
You can see if your SSS loan payment has already been successfully credited to your loan account by checking your registered email address for any confirmation email from SSS.
You can also go to your My.SSS and click PRN – LOANS on the navigation menu to access your loans account. Under the PAID PRN section, you should see your payments that have been successfully posted.