The Paskotitap festival is a lights and lantern parade celebrated every year in Pasig City.
2019The Pasig City Public Information Office announced on Friday that the following will be closed:
- Caruncho Ave. – in front of the Pasig City Hall (1 p.m. onwards)
- Eagle St. (5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave. (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Pasig Blvd. – Vargas Bridge/Rotonda (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- A. Mabini St. (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Plaza Rizal Intersection (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- F. Manalo St. – fronting City Hall (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
The parade is said to start at ArcoVia City at 5pm on December 15, 2019.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes or avoid travelling on the thoroughfares mentioned during the specific hours stated in the advisory.
Here are the latest updates for Paskotitap 2019:
Other attractions to see in Pasig this Christmas season:
paskotitap description paskotitap history paskotitap 2019 araw ng pasig festival araw ng pasig 2020 446th araw ng pasig araw ng pasig 2020 date araw ng pasig description