- 1 pc Tilapia, grilled or fried
- 2 cups malunggay leaves, washed
- 1 cup kalabasa flower
- 10 pcs okra, sliced
- 1 bundle string beans, sliced into 3-inch pieces
- 2 pieces medium ampalaya, sliced
- 3 tbsps bagoong isda
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 cups water
1. Bring water to a boil in a pot and add ginger, onion, and tomato.
2. Simmer for a few minutes and pour bagoong isda.
3. Add okra, string beans and ampalaya. Cook in medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Put in the kalabasa flower and malunggay leaves, simmer for a minute.
5. Lastly add the grilled fish and serve.