- ? kilo beef sirloin (cut into 3 ” strips)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking oil
- 1 big red onion (sliced thinly to make rings)
- Marinate beef in soy sauce, calamansi, salt & pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and stir-fry beef until cooked and tender. Set aside
- Saute onion rings in oil.
- Serve beef in a platter topped with onion rings.
bistek kapampangan recipe, bistek tagalog pork, bistek tagalog with sugar, beef steak ingredients and procedure, bistek tagalog with potato, how to make bistek tender, how to cook bistek tagalog recipe, beef steak recipes for dinner