Bulalô is a beef dish from the Philippines. It is a light colored soup that is made by cooking beef shanks and marrow bones until the collagen and fat has melted into the clear broth. Bulalo is native to the Southern Luzon region of the Philippines.
LOOKING FOR KITCHEN OR DINING NEEDS?
Here are the best options to shop for your kitchenware and dining essentials:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
- 1 kilo beef shank, chopped
- 1 big onion, diced
- 4 stalks onion leeks, chopped
- ¼ cup dried banana blossom
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 pieces calamansi
- 2 pieces hot chili pepper
Cooking Instructions1. Boil beef shank and throw away the water then boil again in medium heatfor about 2 hours.
2. Add onions, leeks, and banana buds then season with salt and pepper then patis.
3. Serve hot with soy sauce, calamansi, and hot chili pepper.
tagaytay bulalo recipe bulalo with saba bulalo in english bulalo recipe with garlic batangas bulalo recipe beef bulalo images bulalo picture bulalo vs nilaga