- ¼ lb shrimp
- ½ lb boneless chicken
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ piece cabbage, quartered
- 1 cup green bell pepper,sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 ½ cup snow peas
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup chicken liver, sliced
- Shrimp juice (derived by crushing the head of the shrimp) or use shrimp bouillon
- 1¼ cup water
- salt and pepper
1. Saute the garlic and onion
2. Add the boneless chicken and saute for 2 minutes
3. Put-in the chicken liver and let cook for 3 minutes more
4.Pour in the shrimp juice and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add the shrimp then sprinkle some salt and pepper.
7. Add the oyster sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Put-in the cauliflower and cabbage then mix well
9. Add the carrots,snow peas, and bell pepper. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked
10. Dilute the cornstarch in ¼ cup of water then pour mixture in the pot. Mix well.
11. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
how to cook chopsuey with milk, vegetable chop suey recipe, chinese chopsuey recipe, how to cook chop suey without meat, creamy chop suey, recipe, chopsuey recipe knorr, paano magluto ng chopsuey, how to cook chopsuey with egg