Do you see that pinkish and white colored leaves that looks like a bush? Those are the top leaves of the cherry blossom trees with Mt. Kanlaon as the backdrop!
is a first class municipality in named after Spain’s “Paseo de La Castellana" in Madrid. The town is located at the base of and is famous for its annual festival, Bailes de Luces, and for its scenic spots.
So when you’re in Visayas, you no longer need to go to Atok, Benguet or Puerto Princesa, Palawan, and even book a flight to Japan or Korea just to see these Sakura trees.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILAKlook.com
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
You May Also Like...
- Experience Spring From These 5 Visa-Free Asian Countries
- SOUTHEAST ASIA: The Best Time To Visit Thailand
- Vietnam’s Bikini Airlines, The Next Attraction In Asia
- South Korea’s ‘Purple Islands’ draw tourists
- Top 20 Things to Do in The Philippines (Tourist Spots & Travel Destinations)
- 6 Romantic Destinations in the Philippines EXCEPT BORACAY
- This Couple Visited 5 Southeast Asian Countries For P15,000 Budget Only