Yes, Max's restaurant is holding another round of their All-You-Can promo, where you can eat your heart out on selected Max's dishes—their famous fried chicken included, of course!
LOOKING FOR KITCHEN OR DINING NEEDS?
Here are the best options to shop for your kitchenware and dining essentials:
Eat as much as you can of these Max's viands for below P500
For just P499, you can nosh away on selected Max's dishes—namely their signature Filipino Fried Chicken, creamy-savory Max's Tofu, their piquant Chicken Sisig, crispy Chicken Lumpiang Shanghai, and of course, rice.
Talk about a steal, especially with the variety you get. This is exclusively available for dine-in starting today, January 28; just be sure to give your go-to branch a call in advance to place your reservations.
Max's is a restaurant best known for their take on fried chicken (a recipe from the restaurant founder’s niece), as well as other Filipino eats. Max’s has also expanded beyond Philippine shores, opening branches in the U.S., Canada, and the Middle East.
See a list of Max's branches and their contact numbers. For more information, check out Max's Restaurant's Facebook page
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
SEE OTHER PROMOS
- Yellow Cab 2 Pizzas for P499
- Get up to 80% discount when you book via Agoda!
- Get a ₱150 discount after you sign up with Klook
- Jollibee Crispy Bucket of Fries
- Andok's Litson Baka
- Ministrop Fried Chicken
- Dunkin' Donuts Bucket of Munchkins
- Dunkin' Donuts Purple Yam (Ube) Munchkins
- KFC's Buttered Fried Chicken
- Max's Chicken-All-You-Can is back!
- PERSIAN AVENUE: Shawarma that is handy delicious!
- BRICK BURGER: Where you can eat Lego in the Philippines
- Treat yourself with McDonald's Dreamy Delights
- Krispy Kreme’s Bacon and Cheese Doughnut: Comfort in Every Bite!
- Selecta Strawberries N' Creme
- The Original Lumpia Shanghai Got Bigger!