Aqua Planet is the largest water park in the Philippines.
Take a break with your family and friends and enjoy a day at Aqua Planet Waterpark in Clark, Pampanga! Just a 2-hour drive from Manila, Aqua Planet is a 10-hectare, world-class water theme park filled with fun and exciting attractions fit for the whole family.
In this guide, you will learn about Aqua Planet, its amenities, attractions, things to do and to try!
BIGGEST WATER PARK IN THE PHILIPPINES
Prepare for an unforgettable #WatermazingExperience as we take you to a whole new dimension of thrilling fun and excitement. Situated in Asia's next aerotropolis, Clark Freeport Zone Pampanga, the visually inviting Aqua Planet boasts world-class facilities combined with top-notch services.
With over 38 slides & attractions available and vast land area surrounded by lush greenery, guests are in for a relaxing yet satisfying experience.
ABOUT AQUA PLANET
Aqua Planet sits on a 10-hectare property inside Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines. It is the Philippines’ newest and most modern water theme park with 38 water slides and attractions suitable for guests of all ages. It is the first-phase of a 122- hectare integrated resort project built in the growing Freeport.
It also has facilities to cater guests with disabilities. For those looking for food, beverages and shopping, Aqua Planet has 8 designated shop & dine areas to choose from. Talk about all-in entertainment!
Skip the metro and crowds and experience world-class and exhilarating water rides, enjoy endless fun and adventure at a water theme park which you have never experience from anywhere else in the Philippines.
WHAT TO BRING FOR AQUA PLANET
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
AQUA PLANET ATTRACTIONS
Here are the attractions and rides to try inside Aqua Planet in Clark:
- Mermaid Bay: Water play made extremely fun for kids as they enjoy curved, spiral, and juxtaposed slides with an exciting array of sprinklers
- Orc Lagoon: An orc wonderland with water cannons, wheels, ropes, and a giant bucket that splashes every four minutes making it enjoyable to kids and adults alike!
- Bubble Base: The first kiddie wave pool in the country that thrives on three kinds of waves built specially for kids!
- Spiral Slides: Experience a variety of exciting twists, turns, and instantaneous falls with varied loops and speeds with a friend through this 4-tube slide attraction
- Octopus Racers: Race your way head first through six side by side race track of colorful and vibrant slides beginning with an enclosed loop
- Aqua Loop: Be ready for a jaw-dropping, 100-meter free-fall into a heart-stopping 360-degree-loop as the launch flap opens below your feet allowing you to slide down in a standing position
- Wave River: Cruise through a 412-meter current as it takes you on a relaxing tour around the planet
- Hurricane Slides: Ride on twists and bends that can either be a slow or a fast course that can be enjoyed on a single raft!
- Superbowl: Experience the whirl of a lifetime as the four-person raft slide, Super Bowl, devours you into its spiral tubes swinging you right to left into a grand splashdown!
- Sky Shuttle: Be blasted upward into space with a steep sliding experience leaving you with a weightless feeling as you slide back down
- Wave Pool: Plunge into a 3,500-square-meter pool that could generate 8 types of gigantic waves situated in front of a 600-inch LED TV
- Boogie Bay: Get your boards ready for a 1500-square-meter deep wave pool for the more adventurous swimmers!
- Flow Rider: Ride through a simulated high thrill surfing attraction that is designed to allow riders to experience surfing waves in a controlled environment
- Tornado: Scream through the twists and sudden 45-degree drop of pure adrenaline with your friends as a gigantic funnel takes you to the extremes while giving you the thrill of being inside a huge tornado!
AQUA PLANET ENTRANCE FEE
Here are the latest rates and fees for Aqua Planet:
- Regular Season (Jan. 1 to Mar 13 & June 16 to Dec. 31)
- Weekday: Adult - P980, Kids (below 4ft) - P780
- Weekend: Adult - P1180, Kids (below 4ft) - P980
- Peak Season (Mar. 14 to June 15)
- Weekday: Adult - P1080, Kids (below 4ft) - P880
- Weekend: Adult - P1280, Kids (below 4ft) - P1080
AQUA PLANET AMENITIES
Here are the amenities and facilities you can enjoy to complete your Aqua Planet experience:
- Kiosk: Skip the lines, tap, insert cash and *voila* you are ready to splurge!
- Cabanas: Amplify your stay in the park and relax at our cabanas equipped with mist fan and cozy couch providing you a homely atmosphere.
- Lockers: Storage for your valuables? Worry not, you may keep them at our lockers that can be accessed using your RFID wristband available for rental at the Guest Services Area.
AQUA PLANET CABANAS AND ACCOMMODATION
Here's a list of different accommodation option in Aqua Planet:
The Cabanas are equipped with ceiling and wall fans, safety deposit boxes, and charging station for your electronic devices.
Location: Octopus Racer
Capacity: 25 pax
Price: Php 5,000.00
The Cabanas are equipped with wall fans, safety deposit boxes, and charging station for your electronic devices.
Location: Aqua Plaza
Capacity: 15 pax
Price: Php 3,500.00
The cabanas are equipped with ceiling and wall fans, safety deposit boxes and charging station for your electronic devices.
Location: Aqua Plaza
Capacity: 25 pax
Price: Php 5,000.00
This spacious air-conditioned room is great for bigger accommodations equipped with 40" TV, sound bar, mini refrigerator, living room, dining set, safety deposit box. This room is ideal for larger groups or families looking for comfort, privacy and space.
Location: Aqua Plaza
Capacity: 25-30 pax
Price: Php 15,000
Feel at home with these luxurious rooms that offer comfort with their air-conditioned feature, mini refrigerator, living room set, safety deposit boxes, toilet, bathroom. The room amenities also provide entertainment to teammates or family members with its 40” TV. Two nova lounge rooms offer stay and play with game consoles like Nintendo Switch & PS4.
Number(s) in the park: Four (4)
With Nintendo & PS4: Nova Lounge 3, Nova Lounge 4
Nintendo & PS4 Rental Price: Php 600 with Php 1,000 deposit
Location: Aqua Plaza
Capacity: 10 pax
Price: Php 10,000
Price: Php 9,000
This spacious air-conditioned room is great for bigger accommodations equipped with 40" TV, sound bar, mini refrigerator, living room, dining set, safety deposit box,own toilet and bathroom. This room is ideal for larger groups or families looking for comfort, privacy and space.
Number(s) in the park: One (1)
Location: Aqua Plaza
Capacity: 30 pax
Price: Php 15,000
WHERE TO EAT INSIDE AQUA PLANET
Here's a list of food outlets and shops you can enjoy at Aqua Planet:
- Big Bang: is a Quick Service and a catalysmic explosion of tasty treats and flavours!
- SubZero: is a Theme Dining where you can relax on the patio overlooking the rugged landscape of Radiator Springs as you tour the wine country with an expertly chosen flight. Or pair a glass or bottle with an assortment of delicious Italian-inspired appetizers.
- Galactic Dough: is a Unique where you can get an endless out-of-this-world food experience and as we take you to pizza madness and beyond!
- Loop Bites: is another Quick Service you'll surely drop with every mouthwatering bite.
WHAT TO BUY IN AQUA PLANET
Inside this waterpark, you can find 2 shops you can buy your aqua-activity needs:
- Aqua Market: A shopping boutique dedicated to Aqua Planet merchandise and souvenirs.
- Bubble Shop: Missed out on your swimming essentials? Worry not for The Bubble Shop has it all! It is the planet's very own variety store catering to the basic water park needs of guests like swimming attire, sunblock, hats, and other accessories.
- Child ticket: Children measuring below 4ft
- Infants (non-walkers) are free of charge
- If you purchase a child ticket and upon arrival at Aqua Planet, your child measures 4ft and above, the child will be considered an adult. You will be asked to pay the additional ticket fee directly to Aqua Planet
- For Senior Citizens and Person with Disability (PWD): please purchase your tickets directly at Priority Lane in Aqua Planet’s ticketing counters and provide valid Senior Citizen/PWD IDs
- Aqua Planet is a cashless facility. All purchases inside the park will be made with the Planet Band, an RFID Wristband that serves both as an entry/exit pass and e-wallet for the convenience of all guests
- Planet Bands are only activated with one entry and one exit pass. Re-entry is not allowed
- You may load your Planet Bands at the Refill/Refund station near the main entrance area. There are also Refill stations around the park
- All transactions (ie. food, merchandise, etc.) inside the park will be done through Planet Bands. Cash will not be accepted
- Loading the Planet Bands may only be done via cash (credit cards are not allowed)
- Guests may refund the remaining balances on their Planet Bands at the Refill/Refund Station
- Planet Bands must be returned before leaving the facility
- Guests who will not meet the weight requirement (maximum 200lbs or 90.72kg) will not be allowed to try the slides for their own safety
- Lost Planet Bands will be charged to the guest
- Please refer to Aqua Planet's rules and safety regulations
RULES & SAFETY
Here are Aqua Planet's prohibition and safety regulations:
Birthday Treat Promo
- Promo allows birthday celebrants to enjoy free admission provided he is accompanied by 3 paying adults
- Validity of the free admission to the birthday celebrant is seven (7) days before his birthday, on the day of his birthday, and seven (7) days after his birthday
- Valid proof of date of birth must be presented to Aqua Planet
- Valid proof of birthday honored are the following: original or photocopy of birth certificate, driver's license, passport, or other official government IDs
- Birthday celebrant can only enjoy free admission once
- Promo cannot be combined with other existing promos
HOW TO GET TO AQUA PLANET
The best way to get to Aqua Planet is by private car. Aqua Planet is 15 minutes by car from SM City Pampanga, 20 minutes from Angeles City Heritage Plaza, and about 45 minutes from Subic Bay via SCTEX.
See directions from Waze app or Google Maps:
Address: Clark Freeport, Mabalacat, Pampanga
Contact No.: (045) 649 8500
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Aqua Planet
Opening Hours: 9:00-5:00pm, daily
Last admission: 4:00pm
NOTE: Closure due to weather conditions and scheduled maintenance will be announced on Aqua Planet's website.
WHERE TO STAY NEAR AQUA PLANET
Aqua Planet do not offer overnight accommodation. However, here's a list of best and budget-friendly hotels and accommodation near Aqua Planet (room rates from Php 1,000 to Php 5,000 per night):
- Capitol Hill Hotel and Suites - Check Rates and Availability!
- Oasis Hotel - Check Rates and Availability!
- Red Planet Angeles City - Check Rates and Availability!
- Rumi Apartelle Hotel - Check Rates and Availability!
- Xenia Hotel Clark - Multi Use Hotel - Check Rates and Availability!
- Clarkton Hotel - Check Rates and Availability!
- Park Inn by Radisson Clark - Check Rates and Availability!
- Hotel Snow - Check Rates and Availability!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related Aqua Planet
- How much does it cost to go to Aqua Planet?
Adult - PHP 950. Child (below 4 ft) - PHP 750.
- Can you bring food in Aqua Planet?
You can't bring food inside. But there are food outlets you can check on and eat at.
- Who is the owner of Aqua Planet?
Who is the owner of Aqua Planet?
- How many slides are in aqua planet?
Aqua Planet is a 10-hectare water park with over 38 water slides & attractions guests of all ages can enjoy!
- Are kids allowed in Aqua Planet?
Aqua Planet has about 38 slides and attractions.
- What's the biggest waterpark in the world?
Chimelong Water Park, China – 182 hectares
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AND THEME PARKS IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are other amusement and theme parks to try around the country:
- AQUA PLANET COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Amenities, Activities, Directions & Discounted Pass
- STAR CITY COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Your Biggest Amusement Park in Manila
- MANILA OCEAN PARK: What To See, Things To Do and Discounted Pass
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM PARK GUIDE: Ride-All-You Can Pass, How To Get There, Things To Do and Best Rides To Try
- SKY RANCH TAGAYTAY: Amusement Park Guide, List Of Rides, Ticket Price
- INFLATABLE ISLAND: Guide to Asia's Biggest Floating Playground in Subic, Zambales (Fun Activities + Discounted Play Pass)
- RAINFOREST ADVENTURE PARK: Things To Do and Attractions To See at Pasig RAVE
- KINDERCITY: Fun in the Playground (Entrance Fee, Schedule, How to Book)
- PARADIZOO: a theme farm in Mendez, Cavite
- BAGUIO CITY GUIDE: Burnham Park (Facts and Activities)
- FANTASY WORLD: A Guide To The Abandoned Disneyland Of The Philippines (Lemery, Batangas)
- VIGAN CITY: What to see at Baluarte Zoo (Entrance Fee + Things To Do)
- THE PUZZLE MANSION: Guide to the Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection in the World (Entrance Fee + How To Get There
- TALES OF ILLUMINA: Interactive Way of Learning Philippine Folklore (What to See Inside + Fun Activities)
- This huge Gingerbread House in the Philippines is found in Alfonso, Cavite
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- TORRES FARM AND RESORT: Around the World experience in Naic, Cavite
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
WHERE TO STAY IN PAMPANGA:Pampanga Hotels & Resorts | Pampanga Transients for Rent
aqua planet entrance fee 2022 aqua planet entrance fee aqua planet clark aqua planet philippines aqua planet 2022 how to go to aqua planet aqua planet hotel klook aqua planet price aqua planet entrance fee is aqua planet open 2022 aqua planet open today aqua planet opening hours aqua planet promo aqua planet rides aqua planet entrance fee 2021 aqua planet entrance fee 2020
Let us know your thoughts!